It's hard to be a chef.
Or a cook or a baker or a pastry chef or a server or a bartender or a manager or a restaurant owner. This business is rough on the people who work in it. The hours are long, the work is manual and dirty and repetitive. The industry is enabling of terribly unhealthy lifestyles. The work is addictive and fun and your adrenaline allows you to do 12 hours straight without ever eating or sitting down or drinking water.
You know you. You know your body. You know that you can't live like this forever. Maybe you are feeling stuck inside your drinking, maybe you are getting fat and not moving as quickly as you used to. Maybe you are worried about how many chefs have heart attacks at a young age. Maybe you are worried about the relationships you are sacrificing because of the hours that you work. Whatever it is, you and I both know that it is only a matter of time before it starts affecting your work, if it hasn't already. This is a young man's game. To stay in it, you need to stay healthy.
One on one coaching will get you set up to be successful in the industry for many more years. We will address your health concerns and work together to create lasting, sustainable changes to your diet and lifestyle.
Together we will:
- Connect the dots between who you are and who you want to be
- Create your personal blueprint
- Decipher your body’s unique needs
- Set your personal goals and work towards sustainable change
What you get:
- Two 50-minute sessions per month
- Email support between sessions
- Industry specific eating goals and techniques
- Lessons specific to your needs and goals
- Absolute accountability